In this fast paced competitive world, everyone of us are running after living a lifestyle which is not easy to achieve and is most of the times beyond limits.
Most of us need to work long hours all through the day without caring for our health. And this can easily strain our neck, shoulders, back or other body parts.
Fortunately, neck and shoulder wraps are now available to help relieve our daily body tension, stress, pain and strain.
These wraps are perfectly designed to place around your neck and shoulders in a way that these help you get the maximum benefits along with pain relief.
Filled with variety of materials such as buckwheat, rice, flax seeds, etc these wraps can be utilized to help sooth tired muscles through heat or cold therapy.
Here we will be talking about the specific type of neck wraps, heating pads and pillows that are filled with flax seeds. If you are really eager to know how it helps, read on…
Page Contents (Quick View)
What are Flax Seeds?
Flaxseeds, also sometimes called as linseeds (ALSI in Hindi) are small brown colored seeds that are rich source of dietary fiber.
These small shining (brown, tan or golden-colored) aromatic seeds come from flax, which is one of the oldest fiber crops in the world.
Loaded with rich nutrients such as proteins and plant based omega-3 fatty acids (alpha-linolenic acid – ALA), not only it benefits as a dietary rich food, but also can be used as a healthy diet for:
- Improving skin and hair
- Lowering blood pressure
- Reducing cancer risks
- Controlling blood sugar
- Suppressing hunger and hence weight control
- Enhancing heart health by improving cholesterol
Due to the range of benefits offered, flax seeds are the most common among all the materials and ingredients that are used in the neck and shoulder wraps. Pillow manufacturing companies are also using these seeds as a wonderful filling for relieving patients suffering from cervical and spinal pain.
How Flaxseed Neck Wraps Work?
Flaxseed microwave heating pad are commonly used as an effective way to relieve pain in cervical region. Not only it can work as heating pad but also you can use it as a cooling wrap.
- For getting the benefits of heat therapy you need to put the wrap in microwave and heat as per the instructions, generally for 3-4 minutes.
- And for getting the benefits of cold therapy (to relieve slight inflammations or muscle strain) you may chill it in your freezer.
Flax seed heating pads and warming pillows stays warm for about an hour even when you keep them under blankets. As these are made up of high quality material you can frequently warm these wraps and experience years of enjoyment.
Safe keeping and storage is vital for flaxseed neck wraps for maintaining them fresh and long lasting. For this you can put the wrap in the freezer after placing in a Ziploc bag after every use. Storing your neck wrap carefully also help the aroma of the wrap to stay longer.
Benefits Offered By Flax Seed Neck Wraps and Pillows
Flaxseed neck wraps and warming pillow can be placed easily around the stiff neck and shoulders to give great soothing warmth and comfort. These work best to relieve the pain by loosening the tight muscles.
You can wear it at home or in the office to relax your neck and shoulders. These wraps have sections, rich with flax seed which adjusts easily to your body shape and contours to provide evenly distributed heat.
Using Flaxseeds in your neck wrap offers you great many benefits. Some of these include:
- These wraps never gives cooked grain smell when heated again and again
- It offers gentle, moist heat that delivers instant healing and comfort to the painful parts
- Flax seeds contain natural oils that are capable to hold heat longer than any other filters such as herbs, corn or rice
- Instead of grain, flax seeds include flower seeds, containing 30-40% oil that stays inside the seed to provide you instant warmth every time you use the wrap
Flaxseed neck wrap and warmer can be bought for personal use or can be given as a perfect gift to people who often suffer from neck, back and shoulder pain.
Where To Buy Flax Seed Heating Pads?
However if you are not among the DIYers who love making things at home, you can buy these ready to use flaxseed neck roll and warming bags online.
Flaxseed neck wraps available at Amazon store are competitively priced. You can buy them from the comfort of your home while enjoying great discounts.
However, you have to thoroughly compare the available options as there are many brands and varieties available for you. You have to carefully choose from the list and buy the wrap that is best suitable for your requirement.
Stress-free and pain-less days are waiting for you to experience. You can enjoy therapeutically benefits at home now, using these flaxseed neck warmer and wraps.
People are searching for:
- looking for filling for neck wraps
- flax seed neck comfort new season
- flax seed for healing wrap
- flax neck wraps Austin
- flax filled neck warming bag
- do flaxseed pillows help xwitth neck pillows
- buckwheat neck wrap microwave
- buckwheat neck pillow microwave
- benifits of flaxseed body warmers vs corn or rice
- what is the filling of a neck wrap